Cardiology Services we offer:
- ECG including ambulatory ECGs (Holter, Alive Cor, CAM devices and Reveal LINQ all available)
- Non-invasive blood pressure monitoring
- Thoracic radiographs
- Airway evaluation including bronchoscopy and bronchoalveolar lavage
- Airway and thoracic surgery
- Interventional cardiology – balloon valvuloplasty, ACDO placement for PDA and pacemaker implantation
- Telephone advice including ECG and radiograph interpretation
Out of hours service
- During our normal working hours (Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6pm), we have appointments for referred patients and are also able to see emergencies as required during these hours.
- For ongoing cases needing emergency care outwith of our normal working hours, we have a special partnership with Vets at Night at Pride Vet Centre who offer emergency care from an Emergency and Critical Care team, supported by their Medicine Specialists and our Specialist Cardiology team.
- Due to the distances involved it is often more appropriate for telephone advice to be given rather than transport a pet with breathing difficulties.
- For new cases who need emergency care outwith of our normal working hours we would advise stabilisation at the first opinion practice or the local out-of-hours provider prior to calling us to arrange referral during normal working hours.
Contact us for more information on our cardiology services in Etwall.