- Fax us –any relevant patient history (including lab results etc.) to 01283 733772. Alternatively you can e-mail a history and/or radiographs to us at email@example.com.
- Client appointments – can be made by you or your client contacting us, or we can contact your client for you and arrange a mutually suitable date and time for their appointment.
- After the appointment – when your client has been to see Sarah, you will be sent a full written report of the consultation and Sarah’s findings/diagnosis. Your client will also receive a summary of everything discussed at their visit.
- Repeat medications – we will only issue your client with an initial treatment amount for any drugs that we may prescribe. Your client will be asked to return to your surgery for any repeat prescriptions that they may require. If we prescribe any drugs that you find difficult to obtain or if you would prefer us to supply any medications then please contact us and we can arrange to do this for you.
- Repeat Checks – we will make any appointments for repeat check-ups directly with your client, however, you will receive a written report about any check-up, and this will include any amendments that we may make to their medication regime. This way you are always kept up to date with their progress and you remain their primary point of contact.
- Telephone consultations – Sarah is happy to discuss cases over the telephone. She will also happily discuss with you any X-ray’s, ECG’s or scans that you would like to send to her for her opinion. Please post any items to: Sarah Smith Cardiology, Ivy Court, Willington Road, Etwall, Derbyshire. DE65 6JG
We look forward to hearing from you.